lowers pH & aids digestion
SUPRACID is a carefully selected composition of organic and non-organic acids, significantly lowering pH of the digestive tract, which impacts reduction of a number of pathogenic bacteria. Moreover, acids contained in SUPRACID promoting natural intestinal micro flora, support digestive processes, improve feed consumption and daily growth.
- feed digestion disorders
- feed change
- improvement of daily growth and feed efficiency
- occurrence of the “wet bedding” effect
- restoration of the natural intestinal flora
- removing biofilms and drug residues from the watering line
instructions for proper use
- preventively: 500 ml / 1000 L of drinking water, in half of the water drunk daily, for 3-5 days
- interventionally: 1000 ml / 1000 L of drinking water, in half of the water drunk daily, for 3-5 days
- in order to remove biofilms and / or residues of antibiotics from the drinking line: 1500-2000 ml / 1000 L of drinking water, in half of the water drunk daily, for 1-2 days
Please, get a look at the label.
mixture of preservatives (eg organic and inorganic acids), lignosulfonates, sodium, potassium