SANITTER is a specialized preparation that improves environmental and sanitary-hygienic conditions in breeding facilities, especially in hen houses with so-called. deep bedding. The preparation contains an activating substance that is a source of energy and a specially selected composition of microorganisms aimed at settling the object with useful microflora and with strains that accelerate the disintegration and inactivation of harmful substances, among others ammonia and hydrogen sulfide. Regular use of the preparation reduces the risk of development of pathogenic microorganisms, improves animal health conditions and reduces the humidity of the bedding.
- reduction of pathogenic bacteria, viruses and fungi in animal rooms, animal waste and sewage
- lowering the content of ammonia and hydrogen sulfide and reducing the emission of these gases to the environment
- improvement of animal health conditions (including limitation of respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract and limb diseases in poultry)
- lowering the humidity of the livestock object
- reduction of unpleasant odors in livestock buildings and their surroundings
instructions for proper use
The preparation is used in an amount of 2 to 5 grams per 1 m2 area every 12-14 days. Higher doses are recommended in the initial period of use.
Calculated and weighed quantity of the preparation put thoroughly on the biodegradable surface 2-3 days before placing the animals in the facility. Subsequent applications can be performed in the presence of animals. For the preparation to work effectively, the treatment should be repeated systematically every 12-14 days. In the case of buildings of inferior condition, one dose of the preparation can be applied directly to the floor, and the other to the bedding.
Mixture of probiotic strains, a mixture of prebiotic substances, a mixture of flavoring substances (eg extracts, oils and / or vegetable extracts), bentonite, colloidal silica.