NO MILK FEVER
PROCALVET is a preparation for high-performance cows with hypocalcemia in the calving period, that is, a drastic decrease in blood calcium levels. The phenomenon is caused by the increasing demand for this element in the developing fetus, as well as intensive lactation. PROCALVET effectively supports the adaptation mechanisms of animals that are not capable of reacting quickly enough to the appearance of a negative calcium balance in the body. This preparation can also be given to poultry to supplement the diet with calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. The elements contained in the preparation promote proper bone growth and strengthen the shell of the eggs, reducing the number of cracks and have a positive effect on the hardening processes of the shell.
Cattle, Sheep and Goats:
- during childbirth
- intensive lactation
- intensive growth
- impaired bone mineralization and egg shell
- growth disorders
- weakness caused by malabsorption of minerals (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium)
- vitamin D3 deficiency
instructions for proper use
- 1st bottle (500 ml) 24 hours before calving. Also in case of strong milk secretion.
- 2nd bottle immediately after calving.
- 3rd bottle if necessary 12 hours after calving.
Sheep and goats:
- 100 ml, repeat the dose as recommended for cattle.
- 600 - 800 ml / 1000 kg food, for 3 to 7 days at the discretion of the veterinarian.
Please, get a look at the label.
calcium phosphate, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, orthophosphoric acid, vitamin D3, calcium propionate, calcium acetate