healthy intestines, proper absorption
PREBIOPES is a prebiotic preparation, stimulating development of the proper bacterial flora and gastrointestinal tract. It stimulates growth and regeneration of intestinal villi, and by increasing the surface of active intestinal villi it improves absorption of nutrients. PREBIOPES nourishes and promotes proper intestinal microflora. By acidifying the digestive tract content and significantly affecting increase in the amount of the natural intestinal microflora, it limits growth of pathogenic bacteria (including E.Coli and Salmonella), positively affecting growth and health of the herd, and improving the feed conversion ratio - FCR.
- in case of digestion and absorption disorders and after antibiotic treatment
- supportively when administering herbal remedies and probiotics
- after digestive system diseases
- in inflammations and intestinal mucous membrane infections
- supportively during the period of intensive growth and development
- development of proper microflora in a digestive tract of young animals
instructions for proper use
- preventively: 400 ml / 1000 L of drinking water in half of water amount drunk during the day, for 4-6 days
- interventionally: 600 ml / 1000 L of drinking water in half of water amount drunk during the day, for 4-6 days
Please, get a look at the label.
glycerides of acids (butyric, propionic, capric, caprylic), yeast metabolites, inulin, sorbitol, distillates of fatty acids from physical refining, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, betaine, mixture of preservatives, mixture of flavouring compounds (e.g. plant extracts and/or oils)