NATURAL SUPPORT FOR PROPER ABSORPTION
PREBIOPES is a preparation with prebiotic properties, stimulating the development of normal bacterial flora in the digestive tract and regenerating the intestinal villi and increasing their absorption surface, thanks to which the absorption processes of ingredients are more effective. This preparation reduces the growth of pathogenic bacteria (including E. Coli, Salmonella, Clostridum), which improves the health of the herd and improves the feed consumption ratio.
- for the regeneration and growth of intestinal villi
- enlargement of the intestinal absorbency surface
- after antibiotic therapy, after intestinal and stomach diseases
- inflammation in intestinal mucosa
- for intestinal development microflora in the digestive tract of animals
- especially in younger animals
instructions for proper use
Prophylactically: 400 ml/ 1000 L of drinking water, half of the daily water drunk for 4 - 6 days
Interventionally: 600 ml/ 1000 L of drinking water, half of the daily water drunk for 4- 6 days
Please, get a look at the label.
prebiotic substances, medium chain fatty acids, inulin, sorbitol, Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast metabolites, betaine, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, citric acid, malic acid, lactic acid, mixture of flavouring compounds, propylene glycol, glycerin