Dietetic complementary feed
stop of the mykotoxins
MYKOSTOP is a complementary feed optimizing the feed composition with substances, highly absorbent of and grouping the mycotoxins (DON, ZON, ALFATOKSIN, OCHRATOKSIN) contained in feed contaminated with mould. Detoxifies feed, cleans the blood and digestive system of the animals. The product contains natural oil of oregano, which further sanitizes feed and helps the digestive system and intestines (intestinal villi) to work more effectively. Contains calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium aluminosilicates with small pores, which prevent it from absorbing the vitamins, amino acids, minerals and other beneficial ingredients of the feed.
- presence of mould and/or mycotoxins in feed
- better quality of the feed and better absorption
- reduction of the level of ammonia in the air and the environment
- improves the phytosanitary conditions
- improved health status of the herd (draft)
instructions for proper use
- preventively: 1-2 kg per 1 ton of feed
- interventionally: 2-4 kg per 1 ton of feed in case of occurrence of mycotoxins
Please, get a look at the label.
mixture of flavouring compounds (e.g. plant extracts and/or oils), bentonite, clinoptilolite, sodium, potassium