BIOTIN FOR SKIN, JOINTS AND FEATHERS
BIOTIN is a preparation for chickens, ducks and quails. It is rich in high-quality vitamin H and zinc, thanks to which it can maintain the proper condition of the skin, claws and feathers of animals. The biotin contained in the preparation reduces the risk of abnormal plumage, perosis, low hatchability and skin inflammation. The addition of biotin in the diet of animals may significantly improve the condition of their kidney and liver, the metabolism of fats and proteins, and support the maintenance of high fertility and hatchability.
- support in the creative processes of skin and feathers,
- supplementing deficiencies in the diet of animals with biotin and zinc,
- in the case of skin and feather disorders,
- supporting the proper functioning of claws,
- prophylactically against lameness
instructions for proper use
200 ml / 1000 L of drinking water, 6-8 h a day, for 5-7 days
Please, get a look at the label.
biotin (among others vitamin H), zinc, glycine, propylene glycol, glycerin