The product simultaneously protects and promotes positive flora in the gastrointestinal tract, which is essential for the proper functioning of the digestive system. The oregano extract has a very positive effect on the operation of the intestinal villi and the result of this is that it can be successfully used as a natural growth promoter. Its action is comparable to that of antibiotics and this is due to the specially stabilized garlic extract rich in tiosulfinates, allicin and alliin. The active ingredients possess strong antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antiparasitic properties.
They show high efficiency against:
- bacteria such as: E.Coli, Salmonella sp., Mycoplasma aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Camphylobacter, etc.;
- fungi: Candida sp., Trichophyton sp., Microsporum sp., Cryptococcus, etc.;
- parasites: Cryptosporidium parvum, Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia, Leishmania, etc.
- natural antibiotic
- promotes growth due to better feed conversion
- supports the bacterial flora in the digestive system
- significantly reduces the diseases caused by bacteria, viruses and fungi
- increases the financial gains of the farmer, thanks to the price to performance ratio of the preparation (quantity, quality)
instructions for proper use
- preventively: 1 kg / 1000 kg of feed, 3 times per week
- interventionally: 2 kg / 1000 kg of feed for 3-4 days
Please, get a look at the label.
mixture of flavouring compounds (e.g. plant extracts and/or oils), mixture of preservatives (organic & inorganic acids and their salts), clinoptilolite, sodium, potassium