Dietetic complementary feed
AD3EK is a complex of fat soluble vitamins that effectively supplements the animal's demand for these vitamins. Its function is to regulate calcium and phosphorus metabolism and have a beneficial effect on the metabolism of unsaturated fatty acids. It is effective during the intensive development of the organism, especially in young animals, and also strengthens the immune system of animals, including the animals' physiological resistance to infections.
- prophylactic supplementation of the diet with vitamins A, D3, E, K
- in deficiency states of fat soluble vitamins
- during periods of growth and development
- in stressful situations such as transport or high temperature
- support for regeneration after antibiotic therapy
instructions for proper use
250 ml / 1000 L of drinking water, in half of the water drunk daily, for 3-5 days
Please, get a look at the label.
vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin K3, a mixture of flavouring compounds (e.g. turmeric, milk thistle), glycol, glycerin