PRESTART properly shapes and supports the proper development of the digestive tract in young animals thanks to the high content of medium-chain fatty acids, electrolytes, vitamins and herbs. The organism's homeostasis is maintained thanks to electrolytes, and the metabolites of yeast, inulin and herbs directly and effectively affect the better utilization of feed and better absorption of nutrients in the intestines, and inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria, Enerobacteriaceae. The use of this preparation ideally prepares the animal to enter the fattening period and supports his body with the intensive development.
- strengthening the body in the first days of animal life
- supporting the growth and volume of intestinal villi
- improving the absorption and use of active substances
- accelerating the resorption of the yolk sac
- stimulating the body with the correct shaping of the digestive tract
instructions for proper use
400 - 500 ml/ 1000 L drinking water, for a period of 3 - 5 days
Please, get a look at the label.
medium-chain fatty acids, Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast metabolites, inulin, sorbitol, betaine, malic acid, citric acid, lactic acid, mixture of flavoring compounds, vitamin C, vitamin D3, sodium chloride, potassium chloride