probiotic and prebiotic in one
En-Florax is a modern formulation combining a mixture of probiotic bacteria strains: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum and Pediococcus acidalactici; as well as a mixture of prebiotic substances: inulin, oligofructose, fructo-oligosaccharides and maltodextrin.
Probiotic bacteria residing in the intestinal mucous stabilize microflora of the digestive tract and simultaneously create competition for pathogenic bacteria, while prebiotic substances selectively stimulate their proliferation, growth and activity, being a kind of “conditioner”. Carefully selected combination of vitamins additionally supports proliferation and colonization of the gastrointestinal tract with proper microflora and it is a perfect starting mixture at the moment of placing animals at a certain facility. Ingredients of EN-Florax are administered together due to their synergistic action, which results in a much quicker and more efficient reaction of the body than if administered separately.
- colonization of beneficial intestinal microflora in the digestive tract
- after antibiotic treatment to replenish and rebuild the bacterial flora
- supportively in the event of wet bedding
- during disturbances in collection, digestion and assimilation of feed
- 2 - 3 days before and after changing feed
- general stimulation of the immunity
- prevention of bacterial diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
instructions for proper use
200 g/ 1000 L of drinking water, in half of the water drunk daily, for 5 - 7 days
vitamins: B1, B2, niacinamide, panthenol, B6, B12, C, K3, folic acid, silica, microorganisms: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Pediococcus acidalactici, prebiotic substances (fructooligosaccharides, inulin, maltodextrin, oligofructose), dextrose, sodium.