acids & oregano
ZIOLOCID is an innovative combination of properties of acids contained in the formulation and the oregano extract. Lowering pH of the content of the digestive tract supported by oregano properties stimulates development of natural intestinal micro flora, simultaneously improving digestibility and utilization of nutrients contained in fodder. Administration of ZIOLOCID directly impacts improvement of the growth rate and has beneficial effect on the digestive tract of animals.
- change of feed
- decreased appetite and rate of growth
- indigestion of different etiology
- occurrence of the “wet bedding” effect
- during antibiotic treatment to regenerate the intestinal villi
instructions for proper use
- preventively: 500-1000 ml / 1000 L of drinking water, 8-12 h a day, for 5 days
- after antibiotic treatment or in case of interventional administration: 1500 ml / 1000 L of drinking water, 8-12 h a day, for 2-3 days
Please, get a look at the label.
mixture of preservatives (eg organic and inorganic acids), mixture of flavouring compounds (e.g. plant extracts and/or oils), copper, potassium, sodium